Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day Two - To Sault Sainte Marie

Today seemed like a longer drive even though it was an hour shorter or so. I (Theo) slept most of the way while Cass was driving. She usually just woke me to change the music. My cold is getting better though and my throat has stopped hurting.



We accidently ended up at a picnic table at a campsite for lunch in a provincial park. I was getting tired of trying to find rest stops and pulled into the first place I saw. It was nice, we didn't stay long. Just 10 - 15 min to eat some left over spaghetti.



After waiting ten minutes for construction we got to Sault Sainte Marie. A city that looks nicer than Thunder Bay I must say. We found a family restaurant for dinner and walked down the waterfront, a much better activity than watching TV in our hotel room all evening.

I wish I had taken my camera to the waterfront but I did have my phone so I took some pictures of the sunset.


T

No comments:

Post a Comment