Friday, May 3, 2013

Finally the sun is out this weekend. Cassandra and I will probably get around to a run or hike. We also moved to a new apartment so that I can walk to work while Cassandra drives. That being said what we have to drive is getting pretty rusty and old, like 1999 old, only 176 000 km though. We are planning on buying a new car this summer and maybe even one from Winnipeg since Cassandra's parents might even go on a road trip to get here. So I want to ask is anyone selling? Should we consider buying new? We are looking at hatchback style, small crossovers like the Toyota Matrix or Mitsubishi RVR. I like the Subaru Forester but I think that might be above what we need. What are your thoughts on going small and just getting a Mazda 2 for time being?

I'm interested to hear what people think.

Theo

No comments:

Post a Comment