Sunday, March 27, 2011

Summer Rolls


Summer Rolls
Originally uploaded by The Tedster

Another food endeavor. Cassandra and I ventured to make same summer rolls. We had bought rice paper a while ago and it had been sitting around for quite some time. We decided to make use of it tonight and the wraps turned out pretty good. The peanut sauce Cassandra made was delicious. It had peanut butter, soy sauce, onions and garlic and topping it with plum sauce was a treat.
Rice paper is easier to work with than I assumed. It's too bad we don't have any left overs for lunch tomorrow; I can't show off at work and I have to make something else to bring.

In other news I got bed rails after going to four different stores looking for them and it has snowed a fair amount in the last few days. I wish it would stop and wait till next year. I hope you all have your party hats on and are ready for another election. I have a feeling not much will change. Minority governments are a blast.

- T

No comments:

Post a Comment