Monday, January 3, 2011

Uploaded pictures

So I took the plunge and bought a Flickr Pro account after a few years of only using the free account provided. My username is the Tedster and has a stick figure as a profile pic. Add me as a contact so that I can select you as a family member or tell me your username so that I can to add you to see the christmas pictures. They are all private so only who I select as my and Cass' family can see them. If there are pictures people would rather not have online send me an e-mail and I will remove it. If there are pictures you do like I have larger original copies on my hard drive I can send you.

I had a great christmas with everyone and I think I caught some nice smiles over the Holidays.

Love Theo

P.S.

There is a collection of all the christmas pictures categorized into sets. I will probably create a blog post with some pictures here to highlight holiday fun.

1 comment:

  1. I added you on flickr...not sure if it will show me as crsby9 or kiyajo01....Kim

    ReplyDelete